Friday, April 20, 2012

Live-Streaming Tonight

I learned a short time ago that my evening is going to be streamed alive TONIGHT.  I know this will be too short notice for many readers and in the depths of night for others!  But it marks a first for Northern Seminary.  I have just been upstairs to the chapel where the event is being held and marvel at the equipment and preparation.  In particular I note markers on the floor which indicate the limits of my wanderings to stay on camera as well as show my power-point! 

Of course, unfortunately, it will make no difference to the quality of the content tonight but at least it means a wider range of friends can participate!  I am really grateful to all my friends on staff here who have rallied to set it all up so beautifully with flowers, eats and displays.

So, you can go on our website: http://www.seminary.edu/ and click on the streaming link.  Or, go directly to www.seminary.edu/quicke.  Exciting isn't it?

No comments: