Of a rather different order, I came across '7 sure ways to drive yourself insane' from Dr. Art Kirby, (a Texas psychotherapist).
1. Deny your feelings, doubt your thoughts and never do anything that does not make everyone happy.
2. Try harder to accomplish what has not been accomplished by many efforts at trying harder.
3. Receive and dispense only the love and forgiveness that you or others earn.
4. Base your acceptance of reality on your ability to understand it.
5. Compare your unique being to other unique beings in order to assess how well you and they are doing.
6. Never admit to yourself or anyone else that you were, are, or could be wrong.
7. Believe with all your heart, mind, soul and strength that you salvation is totally up to you.
It's stimulating to consider what are the reverse of these - sure ways to be whole?