Sunday, July 11, 2010

Wheaton Preaching Montage


Imagine my surprise when I received this photo montage just a few minutes ago from Jim Whitmer, who photographed a preaching sequence this morning (in the contemporary service at First Baptist Church, Wheaton). He said that he thought that showing a preacher in motion might add to the "listening experience" on-line. I am very flattered to think that he took all this trouble. I am not sure whether it will aid anyone's interaction (!) but I am so grateful to him. I have always thought that photographs of preachers standing still (with mouths open) fail to do justice to the preaching dynamic. I look forward to further motion for the last two Sundays in this sermon series.










3 comments:

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MichaelQuicke said...

Joven - you published three posts with the same message! That's why two are removed.