Friday, April 22, 2022

Widening media

These Easter eggs have really gained traction.  Hundreds of people have now seen them in the past three weeks with many stories as church members have sat on benches nearby to talk and share.  Up until last Sunday I had contented myself with some sedate posts.  I rather like the pace of blogging which suits me....a couple of short pieces every week or so with a small but faithful readership.

However, on Sunday to greet people 'Happy Easter,' I made the rare move of posting a shaky video on my facebook and to my astonishment viewings are nearing 300 with comments from friends across the world.  

Even rarer (these days) I was involved in a broadcast interview this week on Cambridge 105 radio.  Nobody else was available so I was given 7 minutes to describe how a village church could involve its children, young people and others (I was the oldest) in creating an art installation in order to tell the most important story of all.  A clip of the broadcast can be found easily.  Just google Cambridge 105 and see it on the home page (for a little while anyway).

So, exciting in many ways!   Here endeth the Easter egg saga!

No comments: